Monday, February 9, 2015

At Odds

Dizzy. 
My ears ring with a roar of aggression and the unquenchable fucking need to be conquered and put in my place. 

Rage. 
Fuck I need to unleash my lioness with a primal violence that roars to be seen, heard, and accepted. 

Fight it off.
Stuff it in a cage.
Choke the monsterous fucking whore that demands and begs to find freedom. 

Depraved thoughts. 
Vile needs. 
A slut trapped behind promises and circumstances.  

I'm pissed the fuck off at fate. 
At choices. 
At the wait. 

The selfish greedy whore craves that tight leash more than food, water, or air. 

I want to do battle and bleed. 
I need His pain and destruction to unravel me inside and out. 
I crave brutal humiliation until I'm a crumple heap under his boot whimpering. 

Fuck. 
Fuck me. 
Break me. 
Destroy me. 
Find me in the darkest recesses of my soul where no one has ever dared follow. 
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment